Coordinate a Fundraiser
Thank you for your interest in planning a fundraising event or activity on behalf of Humane Ohio! Your time and dedication is very much appreciated! Please contact Humane Ohio at least four weeks before your scheduled fundraiser to allow for review and approval of your event or activity. This will also give us sufficient time to help promote the fundraiser to our supporters and list it on our website! Don’t forget to ask your employer if they have a matching gift program that will match whatever funds you and/or your colleagues raise for Humane Ohio!
A barking ovation to businesses and friends who have helped Humane Ohio by fundraising on our behalf or making in-kind donations!!
DUCT TAPE PENS
The Sheltered Reality drummers at the Church of St. Andrew made these pens from duct tape. They sold them and donated the proceeds to the Humane Ohio Pet Food Bank!
PET SUPPLIES “PLUS” RAISES OVER $3,000 FOR HUMANE OHIO!
Pet Supplies “Plus” raises money annually for Humane Ohio by selling our “Neuter is Cuter” cards. For an entire month every year, customers are encouraged to purchase a “Neuter is Cuter” card for $1. They write their name or their pet’s name on it to show their support of spay/neuter and Pet Supplies “Plus” displays them in the store windows. A huge thank you to the Alexis store for being the “Top Dog” and top fundraising store ever since the fundraiser started!
Jefferson Junior High
Jefferson Junior High’s Student Council made Christmas cards and Valentine’s Day cards that they sold to the rest of the student body to benefit Humane Ohio. They also chose Humane Ohio as a beneficiary of their end of the school year walk-a-thon and raised $1,500 for us! Way to go Jefferson Junior High – you are full of “class”!
So what can YOU do?
Here are a few ideas:
- Consider getting your co-workers to gather their change to donate. You could all decide to pack your lunches for a week and donate the money you would have spent eating out!
- Organize a “bring your dog to work day.” A group of eight friends did this at their work places and charged people $10 to bring their dogs for one day. Their employers matched their donations and they raised $7,500!
- Have regular “jeans days” at work. Employees pay $3-$5 for the opportunity to wear jeans each Friday in the workplace, and the funds come to Humane Ohio!
- Have a bake sale at work! Make some cookies or brownies and sell them. A school sold green cupcakes and plants during St. Patrick’s Day week and made $280!
- Celebrate your birthday by asking your friends and family to make a donation to Humane Ohio in your honor!
- Do you work in a restaurant or retail store? Donate gift certificates to Humane Ohio! We can use these for prizes for fundraisers or to get needed supplies from places like home supply and pet stores.
- Do you have a special skill? We are always looking for help with projects like painting, printing, marketing, photography, writing, and data entry! Put your skills to work by volunteering with Humane Ohio.
Contact our Development team at 419-266-5607 ext 111 or email@example.com.