Lost & Found
- If you find a lost dog wearing a Lucas County dog license from 2006 – to present, visit Lucas County Lost & Found to find the owner’s contact information any time day or night!
- Toledo Blade Lost & Found Notices … 419-724-6500. Found notices placed free.
- K100country.com (WKKO-FM) will post lost/found information in the pet section of their Web site, and will announce lost/found pets on air. E-mail lost/found pet details to email@example.com. If you have lost a pet, be sure to look through the “lost pet” section on their Web site.
- Craigslist.com. Visit this Web site to post lost/found pet information in the “pets” section.
- Facebook and Twitter. Use these social networking Web sites to spread the word about lost/found pets.
- Flyer: Lost & Found Pets – Reference Guide
Download this guide for additional tips on what to do if you lose or find a pet (includes phone numbers for the Lucas County Dog Warden and other local county and city animal control agencies).
- Microchipping: The best way to make sure your pet doesn’t get lost is to microchip.
- Be sure to check out our Helpful Phone Numbers and Links page for tons of great leads! (Includes phone numbers for the Lucas County Dog Warden and other local county and city animal control agencies who may have picked up your lost pet.)
Join the Humane Ohio Mailing List to stay up-to-date!