Another way you can help is by donating things from Humane Ohio’s wish list. Please contact us if you can give. Thank you!
Items in red are the most needed.
- Business cards (2″ x 3.5″)
- Cat food (dry)
- Cat traps to humanely trap free-roaming cats (Tomahawk – see below)
- Crib sheets (fitted; good for covering cat traps)
- Distilled water
- Dog crates – extra large about 36″ l x 30″ h x 24″ w (plastic please, no wire crates)
- Dog food (dry and wet)
- Dryer sheets
- Gift cards (Office Depot, Office Max, Wal-Mart, gas cards)
- Kitten food (wet/canned) for our foster program
- Labels (white 2/3″ x 3 7/16″ – Avery 8366)
- Lint rollers and “Ever Care” giant size refills
- Litter for our foster program
- Mackerel (canned)
- Paper – 8.5 x 11 (white or fluorescent)
- Paper towels
- Sharpies (black, red and blue)
- Rubbermaid containers for feral cat shelters (25 and 45 gallon)
- Slip leads for dogs
- Staplers, staples, and staple removers
- Styrofoam sheets for feral cat houses (any size, no more than 2″ thickness)
- Toilet paper
- Trash bags (39 gallon and tall kitchen)
- Tuna (canned)
- Water (drinking water in bottles or gallon jugs)
Help BUY items from our wish list!
Humane Ohio needs humane traps for Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) to trap and fix free-roaming cats so they won’t have unwanted litters. You can purchase this item online for us from Tomahawk (800-272-8727) – model 606NC, Neighborhood Cats Trap 30.
Office supplies can be purchased from Office Depot/Office Max, other supplies from Wal-Mart – either online or at local retail stores. Items can be shipped directly to Humane Ohio, or call us to arrange for drop-off or pick up.
Donated items help save money on supplies and allow us to put more money into helping animals. Thank you for any items you can donate!